“A strategic tool for emerging designers, to accelerate their ability to design for a more circular economy. Our design strategies focus on the consumer; looking to empower them, to influence their behaviour and ultimately to create more demand for circular products, services and experiences. Sustainable options need to trigger consumer desire if they are to go mainstream, and create the necessary cost efficiencies in the process. We need to leave outdated perceptions – of sustainable products as more expensive or lower quality – behind. ” from Forum for the Future website
- Introduces the concept of circularity
- Looks at some of the material challenges we face
- Explores approaches and solutions already having an impact
- Introduces our three top strategies for designing for demand
- Offers a choice of design briefs for download
- Provides educators with sessions plans and materials to help them use the resource with their learners.
Creator: Forum for the Future Year: n.d.
Reference # 02.01.01