Four consecutive Circular Design internships were conducted as part of the Circular Design: Learning for Innovative Design for Sustainability (L4IDS) Erasmus+ Knowledge Alliance project. Each internship was conducted in collaboration with national industry partners. Interns were from four partner institutions around Europe. Circular Design internships were hosted in:
- The University of Limerick (UL), Ireland (September-November 2017)
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), Catalonia (February-June 2018)
- NHL University of Applied Sciences (NHL), the Netherlands (Septmeber-November 2018), and
- Linköping University (LiU), Sweden (February-April 2019).
The design briefs of 11 projects carried out in these internships are shared below.
Creators: Circular Design (L4IDS) Project Partners Year: 2017-2019
- UL internship design briefs
- UPC internship design briefs
- NHL internship design briefs
- LiU internship design briefs