Value Recapture Brainwriting is a tool to facilitate a quick brainwriting exercise, where your team can draw and write down ideas and share them with each other. With the supporting 1-minute Vision Statement Pitch, the team can present their developed ideas at the end of brainwriting session and initiate an assessment of best ideas.
Value Recapture Brainwriting Steps:
- Download the Value Recapture Brainwriting worksheet through the download button below, and print it two-sided on A3s. Print as many as you need according to the number of participants.
- Fold the paper from the dashed lines.
- Start with the face labelled as 1 [one].
- Sketch and briefly explain an idea in 5 mins
- Write down your value recapture strategy (e.g. reuse)
- Write down your design consideration (e.g. durability)
- Hand it over to the next person
- Next person develops your idea with a new strategy
- Continue until all four faces are complete.
- The original owner of the idea reviews the final version and prepares a 1-minute Vision Statement Pitch using the relevant worksheet (should be printed on A4s and cut in half).
Creators: Yekta Bakırlıoğlu, Muireann McMahon, University of Limerick Year: 2019
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.